Sunday, October 14, 2012

Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies

I figured I would blog this one while waiting for them to finish cooking. Yes, the dough was THAT good. I am sure the cookies will be amazing! I found a recipe on Pinterest for these and changed a few things, like I do with most recipes I find.

Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
1c margarine, room temperature
1c brown sugar
1c white sugar
Beat these until they change color a bit and look creamed. Add in
2 eggs, one at a time
1c pumpkin puree
2tsp. vanilla extract
Then add in...
2 1/2-3c flour
3/4c old fashioned oats
3/4c quick oats
1tsp. cinnamon
1tsp. baking soda
1/2tsp. salt
Mix this carefully until combined then add more flour if the dough is too soft. Add...
1 1/4c white chips
1 1/4c milk chocolate chips
Scoop onto cookie sheet and bake at 325 for15 minutes.
(They were yummy!)

1 comment: